Sesame Oil Price In Pakistan [ Original ]
Sesame oil is derived from the seeds of the flowering sesame plant, also known as Sesamum indicum. These plants are native to East Africa and India, but they’re currently grown in many countries around the world.
Due to its hearty, nutty flavor and its high levels of mono- and polyunsaturated fats, sesame oil has become one of the most popular oils for cooking.
But does it have benefits beyond the kitchen? Is it a good oil to use on your skin? Read on to learn more about the properties of this oil, and what it can and can’t do for your skin. Sesame oil contains sesamol and sesaminol, two antioxidants that may have powerful effects on your health.
Antioxidants are substances that help reduce cell damage caused by free radicals. An accumulation of free radicals in your cells may lead to inflammation and disease .
A one-month study in rats found that taking sesame oil supplements protected against heart cell damage .
In that same study, antioxidant activity increased in rats that received either about 2 or 5 ml of sesame oil per pound (5 or 10 ml per kg) of body weight daily.
Sesame oil may have similar effects when used topically. One study in rats showed it may reduce cell damage by inhibiting compounds like xanthine oxidase and nitric oxide, which produce free radicals .
- Gives tremendous boost to the immune system
- It is a good anti viral and anti inflammatory agent
- It can help to darken hair color and also eliminate hair loss
- It encourages and improves nutrient absorption
- Rich source of copper zinc and calcium
- Gives you a positive boost in the right direction and turn your mood around
- Lowers blood pressure
- Helps Fight Stress and Depression
- Helps in preventing Diabetes
- Repairing Damaged Skin
- Treats Premature Graying
- Prevents Bacterial Infection
- Protects Hair from UV Rays
- Slows Down the Aging of Skin
- Good Moisturizer
- Healing Properties
- Treat Dry Hairs
- Relieves Constipation
- Natural Sunscreen
- Treat Head Lice
Shamaail Gichki malik –
How much discount on buying one more??
Nazila Rathore abbasi –
succefully recieved in mian chunu