Emla cream 5% Original Product Buy Online In Pakistan
Emla cream 5% (lidocaine 2.5% and prilocaine 2.5%) is an emulsion in which the oil section is a eutectic combination of lidocaine and prilocaine in a ratio of one:1 via weight. This eutectic combination has a melting point below room temperature and consequently both local anesthetics exist as a liquid oil in place of as crystals. It’s miles packaged in 5 gram and 30 gram tubes.Lidocaine is chemically designated as acetamide, 2-(diethylamino)-n-(2,6-dimethylphenyl), has an octanol: water partition ratio of forty three at ph 7.four.Use the smallest amount of this medicine had to numb the skin or relieve pain. Do no longer use massive amounts of emla , or cowl dealt with pores and skin areas with a bandage or plastic wrap with out scientific advice. Be aware that many beauty techniques are executed with out a medical health practitioner present.
Uses Of Emla Cream:
Emla cream must be applied to intact pores and skin as a minimum 1 hour before the start of a habitual technique and for two hours earlier than the start of a painful method. A protecting masking of the cream is not essential for absorption but may be beneficial to keep the cream in vicinity.If the use of a defensive protecting, your health practitioner will dispose of it, wipe off the emla cream, and smooth the complete place with an antiseptic solution before the system. The length of effective pores and skin anesthesia might be at the least 1 hour after elimination of the protecting covering.
- Minor skin procedures: Apply 2.5 grams of cream over 20 to 25 cm2of skin surface for at least 1 hour.
- Major skin procedures: Apply 2 grams of cream per 10 cm2of skin and allow to remain in contact with the skin for at least 2 hours.
- Genital mucous membrane (female): Apply a thick layer (5 to 10 grams) of cream for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Male genital skin: Apply a thick layer of cream (1 g/10 cm2) to the skin surface for 15 minutes. Local anesthetic infiltration should be performed immediately after removal of cream.
- Birth to 3 month or weight less than 5 kg: Maximum of 1 gram of cream to be applied to the maximum area of 10 cm2 for the maximum application time of 1 hour.
- Three to 12 months or weight more than 5 kg: Maximum of 2 gram of cream to be applied to the maximum area of 20 cm2 for the maximum application time of 4 hour.
- One to 6 years or weight more than 10 kg: Maximum of 10 gram of cream to be applied to the maximum area of 100 cm2 for the maximum application time of 4 hour.
Sabreen Alpial –
thanku for shipping me in karahi
Zaynab Ghazali –
Very Very Good Product I Gave 5 Stars