Famotidine Tablets Buy Online In Pakistan
Famotidine Tablets is known as an H2 blocker. It works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach. It is used to prevent and treat heartburn and other symptoms caused by too much acid in the stomach (acid indigestion). Check the ingredients on the label even if you have used the product before. The manufacturer may have changed the ingredients. Also, products with similar names may contain different ingredients intended for different purposes. Taking the wrong product could harm you.
Benefits Of Famotidine Tablets:
You should not use this medication if you are allergic to famotidine or similar drugs such as ranitidine (Zantac), cimetidine (Tagamet), or nizatidine (Axid).
To make sure this medication is safe for you, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have ever had:
- kidney disease;
- liver disease;
- stomach cancer; or
- long QT syndrome (in you or a family member).
- Ask a doctor before using famotidine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
How to use oral famotidine?
- To treat heartburn and acid indigestion, take 1 tablet or capsule with a glass of water as needed, unless otherwise directed by your doctor. Swallow the tablets and capsules whole without chewing. If you are using the chewable tablets, chew completely and swallow one tablet as needed. Do not swallow whole. Famotidine can be taken with or without food.
- To prevent heartburn and acid indigestion, take famotidine 15 to 60 minutes before eating foods or drinking beverages that may cause indigestion.
- Do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours unless your doctor tells you to. Follow all directions on the product package. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Stop taking this medicine and call your doctor at once if your symptoms continue after you start taking it or if they do not improve after taking this medicine for 14 days in a row. Do not take this medicine for more than 14 days in a row without talking to your doctor.
Before taking this medicine