Garcinia Cambogia Pills Buy In Karachi By Bioaqua.pk
Garcinia Cambogia Pills Buy In Karachi By Bioaqua.pk is a small to medium-sized tree that grows in India and Southeast Asia. The fruit rind contains a chemical called hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Both garcinia and HCA are used to make medicine. Don’t confuse garcinia with Garcinia hanburyi (gamboge resin).
People use garcinia for obesity, athletic performance, joint pain, and many others purposes, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses. There is also concern that using garcinia might harm the liver.
How does it work?
Garcinia contains the chemical hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Some laboratory research suggests that HCA might prevent fat storage, control appetite, and increase exercise endurance. But it’s unclear if these effects occur in humans.
Let’s take a look at facts about garcinia cambogia
1. Garcinia cambogia is grown in Indonesia, India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, and parts of Africa.
2. It’s not technically called garcinia cambogia anymore. The tree has a new proper name: Garcinia gummi-gutta.
3. Other names for it are red mango, Malabar tamarind, pot tamarind, brindal berry, gambooge, and kokum butter oil tree.
4. The fruit of the garcinia cambogia looks like a multilobed pumpkin and is usually green, yellow, or red.
5. It’s normally the size of a large tomato but can grow to grapefruit size.
6. The sour flesh of the garcinia cambogia will pucker your lips. It’s often pickled and used as a condiment.
7. After it’s sun-dried and smoked, the blackened fruit, called kodampoli, gives a tart, smoky flavor to curries. It’s most common in fish curry.
8. According to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, the seeds have a 30 percent fat content. The seeds are sometimes used as a substitute for ghee, clarified butter that’s a common ingredient in Indian food.
9. A number of health claims are made about garcinia cambogia extract. Among the conditions people use it for are diabetes, cancer, ulcers, diarrhea, and constipation.