Keshyog Hair Oil For Long Hair Now In Pakistan
For thousands of years, men and women have been searching for the solution to hair loss which can turn through time into baldness. And this problem has become the root cause of agony for many males and females be it young or old. To solve this growing problem of hair loss, We bring a Herbal Ayurvedic Product for Haircare called Keshyog Herbal Oil.
Our research team has developed this Herbal Hair Oil, which has a proven track record; after years of research at our R & D center. Keshyog Herbal Oil helps people who have hair problems like – Hair falling, Dandruff, Baldness, and Premature Grey Hair, and so on. It nourishes the entire scalp, removes dead cells & improves blood circulation from inner levels thus enabling healthy hair growth.
- Use of Keshyog Herbal Oil regularly and in a prescribed way may help in the overall improvement of hair quality.
- If used properly herbs present in Keshyog may help you in reducing your hair fall.
- Herbs present in Keshyog may also help you in reducing dandruff.
- Keshyog Hair Oil when applied properly gives healthier hair.
- The herbs present in Keshyog may reduce stress when you apply it after a hard and long day at work.
Precautions to be taken
- It is advised not to use any chemical-based shampoo with Keshyog hair oil.
- Avoid direct sunlight and use a cap when going out after using Keshyog hair oil.
- Don’t use any other hair treatment along with Keshyog.
- This treatment is completely herbal and Ayurvedic in nature with no known side effects.
- Its fragrance is very attractive.
- It does not contain SLES or SLS (Chemical).
- It is for all hair types.
- Will add new life to the hair.
- Its packing is attractive and you can easily take it anywhere with you.
- Its small amount is enough.
- Keshyog is more expensive than other shampoos.
- It is not necessarily available in the market everywhere.
- It has to be used patiently, as it takes a little time to show results.
Nazu Mullagori Prince –
Asam Nizamani –
How much discount on buying one more??