Paroxetine (Seroxat) Pills available all across Pakistan Buy Online
Paroxetine (Seroxat) Pills is a prescription drug. It’s available in immediate-release and extended-release forms. These forms are available as the brand-name drugs Paxil, Paxil CR, and Pexeva. All brands do not treat all conditions.Paroxetine oral tablet is also available as a generic drug. Generic drugs usually cost less than brand-name versions. In some cases, they may not be available in all strengths or forms as brand-name drugs. Paroxetine also comes as an oral capsule and an oral solution.
Paroxetine is prescribed for depression, anxiety disorders, and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). Depression can develop for no apparent reason, or it can be triggered by a life event such as a relationship problem, a bereavement, or an illness. An anxiety disorder is a condition where anxiety is a major symptom. Panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder are all anxiety disorders. Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a condition where you have recurring and persistent ideas that make you do repetitive actions.
Brain cells, called neurons, release a number of chemicals which go on to stimulate other neurons. This leads to electrical impulses which result in many functions controlled by the brain. Serotonin is one such chemical in the brain. Once released, it stimulates other neurons and is then taken back up into the neuron cells and recycled. Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) like paroxetine increase the amount of circulating serotonin available in your brain. Altering the balance of the chemicals in the brain can help with the symptoms of depression, anxiety disorders, and OCD.
How to take paroxetine
- Before you start the treatment, read the manufacturer’s printed information leaflet from inside the pack. It will give you more information about paroxetine and will provide you with a full list of the side-effects which you may experience from taking it.
- Take paroxetine exactly as your doctor tells you to. It is prescribed as a once-daily dose, to be taken in the morning. There are several strengths of paroxetine tablets – 10 mg, 20 mg, and 30 mg. Your doctor will tell you which strength is right for you.
- If you are being treated for a panic disorder, your doctor may prescribe a low dose for you to begin with, and then increase it. This is because some people feel anxious during the first two weeks, and slowly increasing the dose helps to reduce this.
- Take paroxetine with a snack or just after eating breakfast, as this will help to reduce the likelihood of you feeling sick as a side-effect. Swallow the tablets with a drink of water.
- If you are taking liquid medicine, it is recommended that you do not take indigestion remedies during the two hours before or during the two hours after you take paroxetine liquid. This is because antacids can reduce the amount of paroxetine your body absorbs.
- If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If you do not remember until the following day, skip the missed dose. Do not take two doses together to make up for a forgotten dose.