Qymia Capsules 7.5mg/46mg In Pakistan And Dubai
Qymia Capsules 7.5mg/46mg In Pakistan And Dubai is a combination oral product comprised of immediate-release phentermine hydrochloride (expressed as the weight of the free base) and extended-release topiramate. Qsymia contains phentermine hydrochloride, a sympathomimetic amine anorectic, and topiramate, a sulfamate-substituted monosaccharide related to fructose antiepileptic drug.
Tell your healthcare provider if you have any side effect that bothers you or does not go away. These are not all of the possible side effects of Qsymia. For more information, ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist.
Qymia Capsules 7.5mg/46mg Benefits
The chemical name of phentermine hydrochloride is α,α-dimethylphenethylamine hydrochloride. The molecular formula is C10H15N • HCl and its molecular weight is 185.7 (hydrochloride salt) or 149.2 (free base). Phentermine hydrochloride is a white, odorless, hygroscopic, crystalline powder that is soluble in water, methanol, and ethanol. Each capsule contains the following inactive ingredients: methylcellulose, sucrose, starch, microcrystalline cellulose, ethylcellulose, povidone, gelatin, talc, titanium dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3, FD&C Yellow #5 and #6, and pharmaceutical black and white inks.
What is Qsymia and how is it used?
- Qsymia is a prescription medicine that contains phentermine and topiramate extended-release that may help some obese adults or some overweight adults who also have weight-related medical problems lose weight and keep the weight off.
- Qsymia should be used with a reduced calorie diet and increased physical activity.
- It is not known if Qsymia changes your risk of heart problems or stroke or of death due to heart problems or stroke.
- It is not known if Qsymia is safe and effective when taken with other prescription and over-the-counter medicines, or herbal weight loss products.
- It is not known if Qsymia is safe and effective in children under 18 years old.
- Qsymia is a federally controlled substance (CIV) because it contains phentermine and can be abused or lead to drug dependence. Keep Qsymia in a safe place, to protect it from theft. Never give your Qsymia to anyone else, because it may cause death or harm them. Selling or giving away Qsymia is against the law.