Spermcheck Fertility 100% Buy Online In Pakistan
When a couple has a hard time conceiving, they may mistakenly assume the problem lies only with her. In fact, approximately 30-50% of infertility is male-related. SpermCheck Fertility is designed to be used as a first step in male-fertility testing and can help inform a man whether or not more comprehensive clinical fertility evaluation is needed.
SpermCheck Fertility detects the concentration of sperm in semen, quickly letting you know whether your sperm count is considered within the normal range for a fertile male. Sperm count changes over time due to lifestyle, stress levels, and even the weather. So use SpermCheck Fertility every 90 days while trying to conceive to stay informed on your fertility status.
Simple to Use – Fast Results
- Read the instructions.
- Collect a semen sample and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the sample in the solution bottle as directed in the instructions; wait 2 minutes
- Add the solution to the Spermcheck Fertility Device sample-well; wait 7 minutes.
- Read results at 7 minutes.
- PROVEN-ACCURATE HOME SPERM TEST KIT: SpermCheck Fertility uses scientifically-proven lateral-flow immunoassay technology to indicate normal or low sperm count in males, with an accuracy rate of over 98% in clinical trials.
- RELIABLE & TRUSTED: With over 500,000 tests sold worldwide since 2010, our home sperm-count kit is a widely-trusted, convenient, and affordable tool for couples trying to conceive. Post-vasectomy patients, please use SpermCheck Vasectomy.
- CONVENIENT, PRIVATE, & FAST: The SpermCheck Fertility male fertility test makes it easy and affordable for men to check sperm count quickly and discreetly in the comfort of home—in just 30 minutes or less.
- EASY TO USE: Step-by-step illustrated instructions walk you through the simple sperm-test process from start to finish, so you can be sure you’re performing it correctly—no expensive gadgetry needed.
- FSA/FHA-ELIGIBLE: It is recommended that men test their sperm count every few months while trying to conceive. SpermCheck is FSA/FHA-eligible, making following a testing schedule even more affordable.