Wellwoman Max For women Buy Online In Lahore Pakistan
Wellwoman Max is formulated with precise vitamins Which have been specifically selected for his or her position in supportingAll spherical lady fitness together with pantothenic acid whichContributes to normal intellectual overall performance. It is also bNutrients: thiamine (nutrition b1), b6 and b12 which make a contribution toRegular strength launch, best for women who lead irritatingLifestyles, juggling paintings, circle of relatives and social commitments.
ZincAnd iron contribute to everyday cognitive function. A healthyImmune device is critical to excellent health. Diet d, folic acidAnd selenium make a contribution to the everyday function of the immuneSystem. the formulation additionally includes co-q10, guarana and green teaExtracts, l-carnitine and l-methionine. To apply: take oneMicronutrient tablet (purple blister), one omega tablet (green
Blister) and one calcium tablet (blue blister) per day. take with Your fundamental meal and swallow with water or a chilly drink. No longer to be Chewed. do not exceed the advocated intake.
For women with hectic lifestyles, Wellwoman Max gives you our ultimate level of nutritional support – Wellwoman multivitamin tablets, Calcium and Vitamin D tablets, and high-purity Omega 3-6-9 capsules.
- 3-in-1 support formulated specially for women
- Maximum support in the Wellwoman range
- Calcium is needed to maintain normal bones and teeth
- The UK’s No.1 women’s supplement brand
- Wellwoman max provides maximum micronutrient support with a convenient 3-in-1 triple pack.
- 28x wellwoman micronutrient vitamin and mineral tablets; 28x high purity omega 3-6-9 capsules; 28x calcium and vitamin d tablets.
- B vitamins: thiamine (vitamin b1), b6 and b12 which contribute to normal energy release.
- Zinc and iron contribute to normal cognitive function and vitamin d, folic acid and selenium contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- The omega-3 fish oil found in wellwoman max contains a rich source of dha (docosahexaenoic acid) and epa (eicosapentaenoic acid) essential fatty acids.